With a commercial pilot certificate, you’re finally ready and able to start earning income as a professional pilot. This certificate opens numerous doors, whether you’re on the path to becoming an airline pilot or pursuing one of the many other career options available to pilots.
With our commercial pilot certificate program, you’ll build the hours you need in our modern, well-cared-for fleet and spend time with our instructors preparing for the checkride.
A Commercial Pilot Certificate is the First Step in Launching your Aviation Career
The Commercial Pilot Program Includes:
- 120 hrs. Total Flight Time
- 55 hrs. Dual Flight Training
- 65 hrs. Solo Flight Training
- 35 Hrs. Personalized Knowledge (Ground) Instruction
- Jeppesen Commercial Training System
- Hold a Private Pilot Certificate
- Be able to read, write, and converse fluently in English
- Hold BasicMed or a 3rd class (or higher) FAA medical certificate. Later, to exercise the privileges of your commercial pilot certificate, you must hold at least a 2nd class medical certificate.
- Hold an instrument rating. While not strictly required by the regulations, a commercial pilot certificate is extremely limited without an instrument rating.
Ready to start commercial pilot training? Give us a call or fill out our contact form and we’ll help you decide which program is right for you.