How to Apply for Admission to Zero Time to Airline
There are 4 ways to begin the admissions process at Thrust Flight:
- Submit a Contact Form: Contact Us
- Telephone: 972.735.9099, option 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In-person visit by appointment: 4700 Airport, Addison, Texas 75001
There are three phases to the ZTA admissions process at Thrust Flight.
Phase 1 – Pre-admission
- Discuss your educational objectives and determine the Zero Time to Airline program that’s right for you.
- Complete the application form.
- Apply for financing if applicable.
Phase 2 – Qualification
- Financial qualification
- Pay a non-refundable application fee
- Take qualification exam(s) applicable to the selected program
- Conduct admissions interview
- Obtain TSA approval for non-US citizens
Phase 3 – Enrollment
- Upload required documents to Thrust Flight:
- Copy of an unexpired passport, or unexpired drivers’ license and birth certificate
- Photographs of any current pilot, instructor and/or mechanic certificates
- Copy of valid FAA medical certificate (1st class required for Zero Time to Airline program)
- Copy of high school or college diploma or official transcript (not required for continuing education courses)
- Valid in-force non-owned (“renter’s”) aircraft insurance policy with a minimum of $25,000 in aircraft damage coverage appropriate for the aircraft class to be flown (single or multi-engine)
- Notice of Acceptance, Rejection or Waitlisting by admissions office
- If accepted, Execute enrollment documents:
- Enrollment Agreement
- Rental and Services Agreement
- Sales Tax Exemption form
- Catalog Receipt Acknowledgement
- Safety Practices and Procedures Manual Receipt Acknowledgement
- Student Handbook Receipt Acknowledgement
- Self Pay Agreement if applicable
- Student Housing Licensing Agreement if applicable
Ready to get started on your Zero Time to Airline program? Fill out our contact form and a member of our admissions team will reach out shortly.