A Commercial Pilot Certificate is the First Step in Launching your Aviation Career
3-5 Month Time Frame
The Commercial Pilot License Package Includes:
- 120 hrs. Total Flight Time
- 55 hrs. Dual Flight Training
- 65 hrs. Solo Flight Training
- 35 Hrs. Personalized Knowledge (Ground) Instruction
- Jeppesen Commercial Training System
- Hold a Private Pilot License
- Hold at least a current 3rd class FAA medical certificate. Later, if your flying requires a commercial pilot certificate, you must hold at least a second-class medical certificate
- Hold an instrument rating – a commercial pilot is presumed to have an instrument rating.
- If not, his/her commercial pilot certificate will be endorsed with a prohibition against carrying passengers for hire on day VFR flights beyond 50 NM or at night.