Zero Time to Airline
Launch Your Aviation Career
Zero Time to Airline is a program built for those who want to live life off the ground.
With demand for pilots higher than ever, this is one of the best times in history to become a pilot.
But conventional flight training can take years to complete. The pace can move far too slow and many flight schools simply aren’t built with the intention of getting you to the airlines.
Our Zero Time to Airline program is completely different. Its entire purpose is to turn you into a pilot that every airline wants to hire.
We strive to create the best pilots in the country and we want you to be one of them.
What are the Requirements to Join?
The Zero Time to Airline program isn't available to just anyone. Here are the main requirements:
- Must be able to train full time (8 hours per day)
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Hold a 3rd class medical certificate or higher (if you don’t know what that is we’ll help you)
- Pass an entry interview
- Have approved financing in place prior to the start of the program (we'll help you with this too)
- US citizen or non US citizen with TSA approval
The total cash price of this program is $79,895. This includes your Private certificate, instrument rating, commercial single and multi-engine certificates, and your CFI and CFII. If financing is needed, please let our Flight Training Director know. We have different programs with our lending partners that may be a good fit for you.
How We Compare
WRITTEN TEST PREP
How to Get Started
If you feel like the Zero Time to Airline Program is a good fit for you here’s how to apply:
- Contact our Flight Training Department using the Contact Form(be sure to select "Zero Time to Airline" as the program you are interested in).
- After talking with someone in our Flight Training Department to ensure the program is a good fit, let them know you are interested in beginning the application process.
- If you are accepted after the application process, talk with our financing advisor to determine the best way to fund your program.
- Once your funding is secured, our Flight Training Department will walk you through the steps to get registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you guarantee a job after completing the CFI rating?
While we are regularly looking for new CFI’s to join our ranks, we cannot guarantee a job to every Zero Time to Airline student who goes through our program.
When we do have open CFI positions we look to hire the top performers from our ZTA program. We’ve also partnered with local schools to help you find a job if we aren’t currently hiring.
How many aircraft are in your fleet?
We currently have 20+ planes in our fleet. Our ZTA students all train in two airplane models; the Cessna 172 and the Sport Cruiser.
How often do your partnered airlines send recruiters?
Several times a year we’ll host recruiters from our partner airlines. You’ll be able to speak with recruiters from each airline and interview with them. We’ll help you prepare for interviews with the airlines during the course of your training.
Do you need a college degree to become an airline pilot?
No, you do not. This used to be the case by and large, but major airlines now largely recruit their pilots from regional airlines through their funnel programs. Many Thrust Flight alumni went through our programs and now fly for the airlines and do not have a college degree.