Thank you! Nathan will be reaching out shortly.
In the meantime, find some information about the instrument rating program below.
An instrument rating opens up a whole new world: mainly, the world of IFR. It allows you to fly in almost any weather or condition. More than that, it vastly increases your situational awareness and proficiency as a pilot.
Training for your instrument rating includes classroom instruction, flight time, and training in our full-motion simulator in order to increase your knowledge, skills, and comfort level with instrument flying.
An instrument rating is the next step in aviation after becoming a licensed pilot.
4-6 Month Time Frame
Instrument Pilot Rating Includes:
- 21 hrs. of dual flight training in an air conditioned Cessna 172SP with G1000 avionics suite
- 14 hrs. of RedBird full-motion simulator training
- 30 hrs. personalized knowledge (ground) instruction
- Jeppesen instrument pilot training system
- Pilot syllabus
- Flight Bag
- Hold at least a current private pilot certificate
- Hold a 3rd Class Medical
Starting from $11,995
Ready to start your instrument training program? Give us a call or fill out our contact form and we'll build the perfect program for you.